Adult Bible Study
9:30AM Every Sunday in the church library we share and discuss Bible verses relating to the world. Join us for insightful learnings on scripture. We are studying – “The Cross” by John Stott. Leader: Lillian Patrick
11:00AM An inspirational and thoughtful service with sermon, hymns, and scripture readings. Communion: 1st Sunday of a month.
Can’t make it? Visit: deepbluekids.com/
9:45AM Welcome to the First Presbyterian Church Sunday School for ages 3-12 years! We are excited about our new “Deep Blue” program.
Be a Gospel Player and Youth Helper:
Grades 7 thru High School
For more information, registering, or helping out, please contact:
Vera Musser: 732-685-3125
Pastor Cynthia: 732-446-9506
12:00PM After worship we come together for coffee and conversation. This is a great time to share our joys and catch up. Everyone is invited to attend.
JOIN OUR CHURCH FAMILY
We invite you to make a decision for Christ and His Church. If you are not affiliated with a church in this community, we invite you to join with us. Members are received by profession of faith in Christ, by re-affirmation of faith, or by transfer of membership from other Christian Churches. The minister will be glad to speak with you about your decision.
We, the members of The First Presbyterian Church of Englishtown, New Jersey, are a congregation of people who both trust and obey Jesus Christ. As such, we are the body that carries on His mission today.
Therefore, we intend to:
1. OUTREACH: Reach out and demonstrate to both the community and the world at large our concern for their welfare.
2. MEMBER CARE: Minister to the needs of our members and encourage a sense of community.
3. EDUCATION: Actively communicate God’s word to and for all age groups.
4. WORSHIP AND CELEBRATION: Encourage increased attendance and involvement in weekly services and special celebrations.
5. LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION: Encourage and support our present leadership and recruit and train future leaders.
6. EVANGELISM: Visibly share our faith, uniqueness, and spirituality with the community., both in and out of the church.
7. STEWARDSHIP AND RESOURCES: Use our resources of time, talent and money to responsibly carry out the will of God.
8. BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS: Continue to upgrade the building and grounds to create an attractive and welcoming presence.
Listen to Sermons
Let’s Catch Up
That’s Not My Area
Tower of Trust
COVID Acts 4:32-5:11
Jeremiah 14 1-9
‘Postle Jack In Paradise
Scout Sunday – Luke 8
‘Postle Jack and Revival – Luke 14
Mr. Worldly Wise Man – Luke 13
Heart Treasure – Luke 12
Lamp – Luke 11
Good Samaritan – Luke 10
The Messiah Entrusted To Our Care – Luke 9
Children Of Your Father – Luke 6
Gift Of God – Luke 5
Jesus In The Wilderness
John The Baptist
Fall 2017 (PDF)
Spring 2017 (PDF)
Winter 2016 (PDF)
Fall 2016 (PDF)
Spring 2016 (PDF)
Easter Season 2015 (PDF)
Spring 2015 (PDF)
January 2015 (PDF)
December 2014 (PDF)
November 2014 (PDF)
October 2014 (PDF)
September 2014 (PDF)
Summer 2014 (PDF)
May 2014 (PDF)
April 2014 (PDF)
March 2014 (PDF)