Adult Bible Study
9:30AM Every Sunday in the church library we share and discuss Bible verses relating to the world. Join us for insightful learnings on scripture. We are studying – “The Cross” by John Stott. Leader: Lillian Patrick
11:00AM An inspirational and thoughtful service with sermon, hymns, and scripture readings. Communion: 1st Sunday of a month.
Can’t make it? Visit: growproclaimserve.com
P.S. – Go see “Leaper” the Red Eyed Tree Frog online at kids.nationalgeographic.com/animals/red-eyed-tree-frog/
9:45AM Welcome to the First Presbyterian Church Sunday School for ages 3-12 years! We are excited about our new “Grow, Proclaim, Serve!” program.
Be a Gospel Player and Youth Helper:
Grades 7 thru High School
For more information, registering, or helping out, please contact:
Vera Musser: 732-685-3125
Pastor Cynthia: 732-446-9506
12:00PM After worship we come together for coffee and conversation. This is a great time to share our joys and catch up. Everyone is invited to attend.
JOIN OUR CHURCH FAMILY
We invite you to make a decision for Christ and His Church. If you are not affiliated with a church in this community, we invite you to join with us. Members are received by profession of faith in Christ, by re-affirmation of faith, or by transfer of membership from other Christian Churches. The minister will be glad to speak with you about your decision.
We, the members of The First Presbyterian Church of Englishtown, New Jersey, are a congregation of people who both trust and obey Jesus Christ. As such, we are the body that carries on His mission today.
Therefore, we intend to:
1. OUTREACH: Reach out and demonstrate to both the community and the world at large our concern for their welfare.
2. MEMBER CARE: Minister to the needs of our members and encourage a sense of community.
3. EDUCATION: Actively communicate God’s word to and for all age groups.
4. WORSHIP AND CELEBRATION: Encourage increased attendance and involvement in weekly services and special celebrations.
5. LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION: Encourage and support our present leadership and recruit and train future leaders.
6. EVANGELISM: Visibly share our faith, uniqueness, and spirituality with the community., both in and out of the church.
7. STEWARDSHIP AND RESOURCES: Use our resources of time, talent and money to responsibly carry out the will of God.
8. BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS: Continue to upgrade the building and grounds to create an attractive and welcoming presence.
Listen to Sermons
‘Postle Jack In Paradise (April 15, 2015)
Easter (April 6, 2015)
Scout Sunday – Luke 8 (March 30, 2015)
‘Postle Jack and Revival – Luke 14 (March 22, 2015)
Mr. Worldly Wise Man – Luke 13 (March 15, 2015)
Heart Treasure – Luke 12 (March 8, 2015)
Lamp – Luke 11 (March 1, 2015)
Good Samaritan – Luke 10 (February 22, 2015)
The Messiah Entrusted To Our Care – Luke 9 (February 15, 2015)
Children Of Your Father – Luke 6 (January 25, 2015)
Gift Of God – Luke 5 (January 18, 2015)
Jesus In The Wilderness (January 11, 2015)
John The Baptist (January 4, 2015)
Christmas Eve (December 24, 2014)
Genesis 42-46 (November 23, 2014)
Genesis 41 (November 16, 2014)
Joseph (November 2, 2014)
Jacob Trembled (October 19, 2014)
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (September 28, 2014)
Genesis 2 (September 14, 2014)
Genesis 1 (September 7, 2014)
Unceasing Prayer (August 31, 2014)
Lament (August 24, 2014)